Professional IT Management
The right combination of experience, leadership, methods, and tools is the cornerstone of a successful program or project. Achieving this success is especially challenging in large organizations where complex IT programs and projects move at significant speed with many changing priorities and diversions.
SyApps, LLC has a team of experienced consultants with years of experience in this type of environment. We understand these challenges and have built a service offering to address them. Leverage our depth of experience, proven leadership, successful methods and valuable tools—all packaged in our Program and Project Management IT offering—to ensure the success of your next project.
Professional IT Management
Effective professional IT management practices are critical to the success of the overall Program Management Office (PMO). The PMO is only as effective as the projects that feed it. SyApps, LLC Consultants work with you to develop a standard set of project-level processes, tools, and templates designed to integrate with the PMO across the following management functions:
- Status/Communications Management
- Schedule Management
- Issue Management
- Scope Management
- Budget Management
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
Earned Value Management (EVM) Implementation
Earned Value Management (EVM) is commonly today to objectively measure project progress. SyApps, LLC combines measurement of technical performance (i.e., accomplishment of planned work), schedule performance (i.e., behind/ahead of schedule), and cost performance (i.e., under/over budget) into a single, integrated methodology.
When properly applied, EVM provides an early warning of performance problems. Additionally, EVM promises to improve the definition of project scope, prevent scope creep, communicate objective progress to stakeholders and keep the project team focused on achieving progress.
Program Management Services through PMO Office
As companies take on increasingly complex initiatives that require coordination, integration and synchronization across many related projects, they often look to establish a PMO to manage the transition. SyApps LLC’s experienced management consultants work closely with you to design, deploy and operate a highly effective PMO that achieves the following objectives.
- Standardization: Driving consistency in processes and solutions across the entire enterprise from a project management perspective.
- Effectiveness: Ensuring that IT and other project-based solutions are delivered in the most timely and cost-effective manner possible, with appropriate quality control measures.
- Efficiency: Eliminating redundancies and delays, fixing broken “hand-off” points and streamlining process bottlenecks.
- Visibility and Communications: Providing near real-time visibility into individual projects, along with appropriate roll-up and exception reporting that varies by level and department.
- Coordination: Maintaining awareness of all key interdependencies between projects and operating units; providing resource leveling (i.e., skills, knowledge, availability) across projects.